Sunday, March 20, 2011

ARTunleashed 2011

Some of the art I am going to be working on will be to benefit First Coast No More Homeless Pets (FCNMHP). How, you ask? By submitting my artwork, framed and ready to hang.

Submit any animal inspired or animal topic piece in any media type for submission to a juried art show and then your piece is auctioned off in a silent auction with the proceeds benefitting the organization.

If you want to join or find out more, check it out http://www.jaxartunleashed.com/

Last year's winning entry (Not my art)

Coming up next.... work in progress. I'll document a piece every 30 minutes as I work on it. You'll be able to see how my brain creates artwork, step by step. Being a left-brained artist is a little different than you may imagine. Think... topography.

1 comment:

  1. The site looks great! Looking forward to seeing your ArtUnleashed piece as it progresses. I'll add your site to the Blogroll on mine!

    ReplyDelete